This should help..
Step 1: Create a stream to receive the data
Go to the streams section of Streamr’s website and create a new stream.
Input a relevant name and description for the data you about to send to it.
Click on the configure fields button (seen at the top right of the above screenshot).
Add any fields you know the stream will have. What you add here will determine the possible fields that can be sent data later in the canvas. For brevity, I’ve just made one field: a result field of type map. In this demonstration, I plan to send all data to that field as a map.
Step 2: Send the data to the stream
- Find the sendToStream module in the module browser and click it to generate one on the canvas (module browser: utils -> SendToStream).
- In the textbox of the SendToStream module, start typing the name of your newly created stream. The stream should appear in the dropdown box.
- Click your chosen stream. The stream name will appear in the box (seen below). Any fields that were specified in step 1 above will appear on the left side of the box.
- Drag the appropriate arrows so that data is being sent to each field.
- Start the canvas if it is in the stopped state.
The stream should now be being sent data.