tomhamilton Thank you for giving us the opportunity. And the first week update progress is:
1. Regarding the collected data, we can successfully collect other app usage info except the apps battery. We already have a demo, but need more tests to evaluate that can works.
2. Discuss with Wei about how to distribute DATAcoins to someone who uses the Streamr Probe APP. Particularly, the final version of the APP need to store user ETH address with the Monoplasma smart contract.
3. Discuss with Wei and make sure how to login this APP. In the first version, we prepare to simply auto-generate an ETH address on the first access, allow them to export their seeds so they can load the wallet. And we prepare to use web3j java library to implement that functions.
1. Integrate the cohort data and upload to the Streamr.
2. Login with a ETH address.
3. Display the permissions or privacy that users need to authenticate.